Terms & Conditions
- 1. Quoted rates are exclusive of V.A.T.
- AV8 Chauffeur Cars operate a non-smoking policy for the comfort of passengers. Convenient stops can be made, please arrange with your driver.
- Passengers may not consume food or drink in the vehicle other than the complimentary mineral water and sweets supplied in the vehicle.
- The company reserve the right to refuse pick-up or carry any passenger who is considered to pose a threat to himself, the vehicle or other passengers.
- Minimum of 4 hours hire for as directed journeys.
- All airport collections include 60 minutes waiting time from the time the plane has landed. Waiting charges will be incurred after the 60 minutes has elapsed
and be charged per 30 minutes at the relevant hourly rate. Except Farnborough Airport which includes 30 minutes waiting time from plane landing, thereafter relevant
waiting charges will apply.
- Non airport collections (Such as residential addresses, businesses or hotels) include 20 minutes waiting time, thereafter relevant waiting charges will apply.
Each vehicle will wait for the customer for as long as possible should the customer be delayed. AV8 Chauffeur Cars reserve the right to switch the vehicle, substitute
or cancel the reservation if waiting time is greater than 90 minutes.
- AV8 Chauffeur Cars accepts no responsibility for missed flights caused by road traffic delays or late customers.
- Incurred car parking fees and London Congestion Charge will be charged to the customer at cost.
- All hire charges are rounded to up to the nearest 30 minutes.
- Driver gratuities are not included.
- AV8 Chauffeur Cars accepts no responsibility for any loss, or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car, however such loss or damage is caused.
- Journey times cannot be guaranteed and the company will not accept liability for delay caused by traffic accidents, road diversions, weather or other causes outside
the company’s control.
- Any damage to the vehicle interior or exterior caused by the client will be charged accordingly.
- Account Customers – Invoices to be paid with 21 days from invoice issue.
- Cancellations – less than 12 hours notice 100%, 12-24 hours notice 50% of the journey rate. As directed bookings cancelled less than 48 hours from initial pick-up
will be charged at full cost with a minimum of 6 hours hire per day for duration of booking.
- Rates are subject to alteration without prior notification. All account customers will be given one months notice prior to any price increases.
- If necessary for chauffeurs to have overnight accommodation, this will be passed onto the client at cost.
- Surcharges – Out of hours +25% for bookings between 0001 hrs to 0600 hrs. Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve 1800 hrs to 0600 hrs New Years Days +100%.
- In the event any passenger has excessive luggage, AV8 Chauffeur Cars reserve the right to refuse any luggage or property in the vehicle which in the drivers opinion
would result in the vehicle being damaged or unsafe to drive on the road.
- AV8 Chauffeur Cars prohibit any person other than the company’s chauffeurs to drive the hired vehicle.
- The customer agrees and undertakes not to (i) solicit any existing employee of the company (ii) solicit or procure the services of any existing sub-contractor
of the company without prior written authorisation (iii) make any attempt to interfere with the existing business relations between the company and any of its
existing employees, agents, sub-contractors or customers.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Chauffeurs will choose the most suitable route at the start of each journey. If you have a preferred route please inform your driver at the start of the journey.
- Telephone calls may be recorded for training or monitoring purposes.
- Complaints should be made within 72 hours of journey completion.
To discuss your needs, just ring us on +44 (0)1252 758888 or email: [email protected].
A Seamless Blend of Land & Air ®